SUN CITY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
GRANT REQUEST CHECKLIST
President, Sun City Community Foundation
1565 E. Rancho Vistoso Blvd.
Oro Valley, AZ 85755-9120
Please submit a written request to the address above and cover the points in the following checklist:
1. Identify the group making the request. Include the name, address, phone and email of the representative making the request.
2. Briefly describe the project under consideration – 25 words or less.
3. Outline the history and background that is relevant for consideration.
4. State how you think this request fits within the mission of the Foundation. (To improve the quality of life for active adults in Sun City and surrounding areas by supporting health, educational and charitable needs.)
5. Identify options that have been explored relating to the project and what assets you have available.
6. Be specific about what you are requesting – the exact $ amount, what it will be used for and when it is needed.
7. If your request will affect the property, finances or other interests of the Sun City Association, get approval from the Administration before submitting your request. In some cases, this could include the approval of Association committees and/or the town of Oro Valley.
8. You will be contacted by a Foundation Board Member and asked to make a presentation to the Board at a monthly meeting.
9. Keep presentations brief and to the point – 10 minutes maximum. If you have them, handouts may be helpful. Be prepared to answer questions from Board members.